Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
HR/Benefits Maternity & Parenting Leave Workshop Online
The Division of Human Resources Benefits team is pleased to offer this workshop to employees who are preparing a family, considering adoption, or planning to become a parent. You will be provided with essential leave-related information.
- Types of Leaves
- Requesting a Leave of Absence
- Paid Leave vs Leave without Pay
- New Jersey Temporary Disability and Family Leave Insurance
- Health Benefits Coverage
- Adding Newborn to health benefits
- Return to Work
Who should attend?
Employees who are expecting a new child, considering adoption, paternal leave, or want to plan a family are encouraged to attend. These workshops are open to all employees. Your participation in this workshop is voluntary and confidential.
- Visit us at the HR Benefits Satellite Office - 18 Normal Avenue (no appointment needed)
- HR Satellite Benefits Office Phone: 973-655-7736
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Faculty / Staff
- This is an online or mixed modality event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
HR / Benefits