Social Security 101 Workshop - Everything you wanted to know Online
The Division of Human Resources Benefits team is pleased to offer the Social Security 101 workshop designed to provide information for your Retirement Planning.
Social Security Benefits workshops are designed to complement the Retirement Planning workshops offered by HR/Benefits. The Social Security 101 session will be presented by a Social Security Specialist from the U.S. Social Security Administration.
Social Security is an important source of income for most retirees, and with the constant changes to the rules and laws it is important to stay up-to-date. This is an opportunity to learn, understand, and discover Social Security strategies that will maximize your retirement benefits.
Who should attend?
The seminar is open to all Montclair State University employees. Your participation is voluntary and confidential.
· Eligibility for Social Security benefits?
· How the Social Security Administration calculates benefits
· How does early retirement affect your benefits?
· Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
· How do you get the most from your benefit?
· What is the future of Social Security?
· When should you file for Medicare?
- Visit us at the HR Benefits Satellite Office - 18 Normal Avenue (no appointment needed)
- HR Satellite Benefits Office Phone: 973-655-7736
- Email: email@example.com
- Thursday, April 27, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online or mixed modality event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.