Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Incorporating an Equity Lense in the Hiring Process Online
Establishing a diverse workforce requires a commitment to being equity-minded and inclusive in hiring practices. We invite you to join us for the Incorporating an Equity Lense in the Hiring Process discussion.
During this session, you will:
- Gain an awareness of systemic injustice in organizations
- Learn what it means to be an equity-minded practitioner
- Understand equity blockers and how they show up
- Explore strategies for incorporating equity in the hiring process
We encourage all supervisors, hiring managers, and search committee chairs to participate in this engaging and informative session.
See you soon!
- Thursday, April 6, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Faculty / Staff Staff
- Equity and Title IX Learning & Development
- This is an online or mixed modality event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.