Introduction to Ed Discussion Online
Ed Discussion is a quick and easy drop-in for class Q&A with superior functionality and usability.
There's seamless integration with Canvas through LTI and Ed Discussion can also be used standalone. Moreover, Ed believes student privacy is paramount and does not share data with third parties, has no advertising, and no annoyances.
Folks save considerable time compared to traditional email and forums:
- Less direct emails being sent to faculty
- Fewer duplicate questions being asked
- Students often answer each other's questions
- Questions can reach and benefit the whole class
- Students like the modern user interface and excellent usability
- Higher quality questions and less back and forth with thread templates
- Easier to express ideas with equations, runnable code, annotations, and more
This session runs for 30 minutes with additional time allotted for Q & A.
- Friday, October 13, 2023
- 11:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online or mixed modality event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.