Social Security 101 - Everything you wanted to know Online
The Division of Human Resources is pleased to offer a workshop designed to provide information for Retirement Planning.
Social Security Benefits seminars are designed to complement our Retirement Planning webinars/seminars. The session will be presented by a Social Security Specialist from the U.S. Social Security Administration.
When it comes to retirement planning, what you don’t know about Social Security could hurt you. Learning all you can about your future Social Security benefits today can give you a more financially secure tomorrow.
Who should attend?
The Workshop is open to all Montclair State University employees. Your participation to this workshop is voluntary and confidential.
- Eligibility for Social Security benefits?
- How the Social Security Administration calculates benefits
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
- Thursday, December 1, 2022
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online or mixed modality event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.