Social Security 101 Seminar - Everything you wanted to know Online
The Division of Human Resources is pleased to offer the Social Security 101 seminar designed to provide information for your Retirement Planning.
Social Security Benefits seminars are designed to complement the Retirement Planning webinars/seminars offered by Human Resources. The Social Security 101 session will be presented by a Social Security Specialist from the U.S. Social Security Administration.
Social Security is an important source of income for most retirees, and with the constant changes to the rules and laws it is important to stay up-to-date. This is an opportunity to learn, understand, and discover Social Security strategies that will maximize your retirement benefits.
Who should attend?
The seminar is open to all Montclair State University employees. Your participation is voluntary and confidential.
· Eligibility for Social Security benefits?
· How the Social Security Administration calculates benefits
· How does early retirement affect your benefits?
· Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
· How do you get the most from your benefit?
· What is the future of Social Security?
· When should you file for Medicare?
- Thursday, December 1, 2022
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online or mixed modality event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.